- For core returns, please refer to our Core Return Policy.
- If your item was damaged during shipping, call us immediately at 225.928.1913. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for additional details.
Parts Return Process
You may return items within 30 days from the date of shipment (see below for details and exclusions):
- Fill out our Request for Return Material Authorization (RMA) form
- Please allow 1 to 2 business days for our Customer Service Department to review the form (please note that not all items are returnable, see details below)
- When your request has been approved, we will e-mail you a RMA and shipping label to print
Your credit will be issued within 10 business days from the date we received your part (restocking fees may apply)
- Please pack your item carefully; the customer is responsible for any damage to the product when shipping it back to us
- Place the RMA inside your package with the item you are returning; We will not return items not accompanied by this form
- Place the shipping label outside of the package (make sure to include your return address and take note of your tracking number); the customer is responsible for shipping charges
Product Return Requirements
In order to receive a credit for your return, items must:
- Be accompanied by the RMA issued when filling out a Request for RMA; We will not return items not accompanied by this form
- Be returned in their original parts packaging as shipped
- Have NEVER been used (kits must still be in unopened package)
- Be in original condition (no dirt nor grease on the parts)
- Not have been purchased at a discounted price where the purchase price was reduced due to damage or use
Items not Returnable
- Gaskets, gasket sets, seals, seal kits and/or manuals of any type
- Electrical components and/or accessories (opened or not)
- Bundles (items sold in bulk) that have been opened
- Any parts that have been used and are being submitted for warranty consideration and/or coverage
A 20% restocking fee will be applied to any non-stock items (products not marked with the Guaranteed in Stock icon next to the part number)
- If an item is damaged upon arrival, or if we sent the wrong item, Diesel Specialists, LLC will pay for the return shipping, and we will get the correct item to you at no extra cost.
- For any other returns, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges, including any costs incurred in getting the product both to and from the customer, regardless of whether shipping was originally charged or not.